Skip to main content

About your Search

20100901
20100930
Search Results 0 to 1 of about 2
the cause is internal corrosion. >> if you don't have the statistics of the u.s., most of the cases of corrosions, damage, are external. >> pg&e can't comment at this time to the article because of the ongoing investigation but will say mic is rare in the pipeline system. there have been seven leaks in the pg&e transmission lines, about 6400 miles since january 2005 due to internal corrosion but they don't know if they were called by mic's specifically. the insides were removed and microbial inhibitors applied when necessity. the investigation is expected to take one year. we just got word media was allowed in. i got a tour of this area. we'll get a full report tonight at 5:00 and 6:00. >> jenelle, thanks very much taz memorial as much as will be held today for three generations of a family who died in the gas explosion. 85-year-old levon bulls, her son gregory and her 17-year-old grandson william all died in the intern no. today's service will take place at the first presbyterian church at burlingame at 4:00 this afternoon. a procession at mills high school. >> traffic is being div
will be sprayed constantly to keep dust at a minimum. and air monitors will be used every day to check for toxic levels. >> at this point the air quality is very good. we are seeing nothing on the mortars, nothing on the samabling. i was out here yesterday with the wind and there was no dust at all. >> crews will have a checklist for each property after each one is done. what you see now will basically be a dirt lot and property owners can start rebuilding their homes and their lives. >> we have the memories of those homes that were there. and how our neighborhood was before. and it's not the same. and it will never be the same. >> we're not living in the houses yet. and every time i drive up here, i just get -- getting emotional now. it's just not gonna be the same. just not. even when they build. >> yeah. crews say 75% of the debris can be recycled. that's because it's mostly concrete. the cars, the burnt out cars can be recycled. the remaining 25% of the debris will be taken to a landfill in solano county. reporting live in san bruno, i'm jenelle wang, abc 7 news. >> thanks, jenelle. terry mc
Search Results 0 to 1 of about 2